> As I wrote in the previous mail: "If I however run the command directly it
> works."

Yea, I saw that, but didn't actually believe that you were executing
the right command. We get a lot of hmmm confused people on this list
at times.

Most likely there is something going on related to plexus.util.cli and
your new IBM JVM that no one has encountered previously (how new is
it?). If you really want it fixed in a reasonable timeline, you'll
probably need to take an active role in fixing it. As the trace shows,
Surefire is using plexus-utils 1.5.1. Pull the source and start poking
around near CommandLineUtils.java:146.

Wayne