I've got my Maven project checked out from a branch using SVN.  The
SVN repository structure is the "standard" one

trunk
tags
branches

I've checked out a working copy from a branch, and have run
release:prepare on it.  It all works, but then the release:perform
fails.  When I look at the tag in SVN, it's actually copied the
branches directory, instead of the branch subdirectory within
"branches".

So, specifically, my POM file has the following declaration:

<developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://wallaby/webguiRepos/branches/mavenReorg</developerConnection>

However, the command output from the prepare command is

[INFO] Tagging release with the label webgui-7.00.01.15...
[DEBUG] ScmTagPhase :: scmTagParameters remotingTag true
[DEBUG] ScmTagPhase :: scmTagParameters scmRevision 3301
[DEBUG] SvnTagCommand :: scmTagParameters.remoteTagging : true
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd /u01/wb/ehillman/webgui-src && svn
--non-interactive copy --file /tmp/maven-scm-1448374038.commit
--revision 3301 svn://wallaby/webguiRepos/branches/
svn://wallaby/webguiRepos/tags/webgui-7.00.01.15

So, the svn command is not correct.  What am I doing wrong?  I've
tried adding a trailing slash to the developerConnection, but it makes
no difference.  I'm using version 2.0 of the release plugin.  It's not
realistic for me to only cut releases from the trunk (which has worked
fine before).

Thanks for any help,
Ed