Mixed feeling for me.

MultiModule pom project aren't to be imported as a project, I do agree.
But parent kind of pom project, I would like to see them imported. Problem
is that there is no way in maven to make a distinction.

Actually, m-e-p does not create any .project while M2Eclipse import both of
them... and the multi-module is useless and I will just delete it.