ok, I changed executions goal from jar-no-fork to just "jar" and it works
I think that m-r-p by default has the attach-sources on the goal jar active
and if I add a jar-no-fork executions, they are summed.
In fact nowhere in my config I tell maven to make javadoc but the release
plugin just make it.

I think this is a little tricky, probably an issue to report, what do you
think?