Yes, but it is only a Flex project not a Flex<->BlazeDS<->J2EE project.

I already have my Flex/BlazeDS/J2EE project set up with Eclipse.
But I need to do it "maven-driven".

Best Regards Phantomias.

Am 12.06.2010 um 16:46 schrieb Martin Gainty:

there is an existing flex-template you can use using the contents of pom.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance " xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd ">
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

 <groupId>com.domain.myproject</groupId>
 <artifactId>App</artifactId>
 <version>1.0</version>
 <packaging>pom</packaging>

 <modules>
   <module>App</module>
 </modules>
</project>

bash>mvn archetype:generate
select archetype //select 8 for remote -> maven-archetype-flex (An archetype which contains a sample Maven Flex)

when completed you should have an
App folder which contains
pom.xml

src

 --main

    --flex

      --com

       --domain

         --myproject

                Main.mxml

the generated Main.mxml needs to be compiled thru the mxmlc compiler

pingback when you the screen definition is created

Martin Gainty