I have a multi-module project and defined reporting plugins under
<reporting> in the parent pom.

Two modules have no sources - they generate source code during build and
package one to jar then. So I've been trying to exclude generated sources
from reports. Checkstyle plugin exclude it by default. But I have PMD and
findbugs plugin else.
For PMD (version 2.5) I use following configuration:
<excludeRoots>

<excludeRoot>${project.build.outputDirectory}/generated-sources</excludeRoot>
</excludeRoots>

but it doesn't work.

For findbugs (version 2.0.1) I use :
<configuration>
       <onlyAnalyze>com.griddynamics.pmo.*</onlyAnalyze>
</configuration>
but now I have report for all packages except com.griddynamics.pmo.*. It's
strange.

My maven version is 2.2.1. Building is recursive.
--
Andrey Zhuchkov