Hey all,

I'd just give a vote for getting all the maven supplied plugins to use the
Artifact plugin for deployment instead of the "old" method, where scp etc. is
specified.

I do know, that you maintain it to keep backwards compability, but I've reached
the step where I have to jump through some pretty funny shaped hoops in order
to get the deployed files where I'd like them to go. And the Artifact plugin
seems to fit the bill absolutely perfectly ..

What's the general opinion on this one ?

br,
  Sverre Eplov