Heh! I like that!

I change mine to my usual "-K" signature that I've been using since the late
1980s. Before that I used my full name.

-K, who would like a larger screen than her iPhone, and is dithering between
several choices. My contract is up in September. I'm in Overland Park, KS, and
thus am quite familiar with Sprint's behavior towards its employees. I will not
get a Sprint phone if they are the only carrier in the US.