To create a multimodule project and use it with eclipse+SVN
I have done everything that is described here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html

Multiple Module Project

I have created my multi-module project and checked in to SVN
I checked out the project to a directory, ran "mvn eclipse:eclipse"
then I import the project to Eclipse (import existing project)
Everything is fine...

But the problem is: I cannot use the SVN plugin of eclipse now... in other
words TEAM->commit  etc.. is not working. Eclipse treats the project as not
under SVN control.

The article says:
"In both cases you will be able to synchronize your changes using eclipse."

But no luck...

Any help is appreciated. I don't understand why this crucial integration is
still so complicated. (if it is)

Thanks..
Bahadir