Can't you order the tasks inside Ant?

Ron
On 15/07/2010 2:31 AM, Wim Deblauwe wrote:
I do not think this really a big improvement. In my usecase, I need to do 4
things in a defined order in the after-package, so you are just moving the
problem. A real ordering of plugin execution during the phases is what I
really need. I admit that I just recently had a need for it after using
Maven 2 for more then 2 years on various (big) projects, so it is rare I
think that you need it, but if you do, you *really* need it.