I don't think it's possible since maven just relies on the current JDK being
used, and so the output is just the one issued by that JDK. I guess it could
try and parse the output, but I'm not sure this would be a good idea.

Maybe you could try and explain a bit more why you want to do. This way, you
might be adviced on filing something in the tracker or not.

Cheers.
PS : posting offline. So this answer might be irrelevant when it'll arrive.
If so, please excuse me.