On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Ben Caradoc-Davies
<ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au> wrote:
> Is there a plugin or command-line tool that can list all artifacts in a
> local repository (or even in a multimodule project) that depend, directly or
> transitively, on a given artifact? This is the opposite of dependency:tree,
> which only displays dependencies.

Probably also overkill, but Apache Archiva displays the artifacts
"Used By" the one you are viewing.  I think it's only one level up
though.

It wouldn't take too much to start up an instance and point it at your
local repo to index and see if that helps any.

Then if you find it useful, I'm sure the code could be pulled out to
use at the command line instead.

--
Wendy