On Sex, 06 Ago 2010, "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" wrote:
I'm AGREEING with you that the solution is to wipe out the local
artifact!  But you can only do that once you know there is something
wrong.  How do you detect that the artifact has changed?

You don't have to, because released artifacts do not change[0].

[0]Unless someone intentionally screws up. And it is no accidental screw up, I think all artifact managers forbid redeploying a non snapshot version. So in order to that happen, someone must circunvent the normal deploying route. If someone really needs to do so, then that person may simply warn everyone that might be affected. That is feasible, because such situation should never happen in any of the public repositories, being limited to the organization repository.

--
Be circumspect in your liaisons with women.  It is better to be seen at
the opera with a man than at mass with a woman.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
edua...@kalinowski.com.br