That's it, but there is something wrong with "jar:install" at rc3 and rc4.
It used to work on rc2. When it is invoked (<attainGoal
name="jar:install"/>) it generates(compiling, building) the project again,
creating a loop. But let's see multiproject:install.
I have 1 master project with 3 subprojects. Do I have to configure
"maven.xml" of the subprojects to invoke multiproject:install, like the
following code?
        multiproject:install Run 'artifact':install goal for all project.

'artifact' is replaced by the value of property maven.multiproject.type
which should be set individualy for each project.

E.g. if we have projects A, B and C with following settiing: