Did you install an Eclipse Subversion plugin, such as Subversive or Subclipse? This doesn't seem to have much to do with Maven...

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti

Timothy Mcginnis wrote:
Well, I probably should have posted this in the M2Eclipse list (which I
have done since then).  Previously when using cvs it just used the client
in Eclipse, but when I tried to do the same with subversion it gave me
this error.

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development