On Aug 27, 2010, at 12:31 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:
 made bad copy/paste (and a few other english typos, as you can see).
Thanks for the report.

I fixed it, it should be available on the site in a few hours.

If you find other errors int he documentation, please open Jira issues. It's
even better if you can propose a patch :)

Thanks for the updates, Hervé.  It looks good.

I definitely wasn't trying to nitpick your English. I have no room to talk anyways, I'm just a simple monoglot (American).

I try to submit patches when I can. It would help if that page was more wiki-ish. Part of the problem here was that I didn't know what the text was supposed to be. I wasn't sure which descriptor was current.

Thanks,