I am trying to execute like below:

mvn -PCommentsBAT,BAT

The above execute CommentsBAT but not BAT

My pom is like below:-
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.yahoo.qa.yWsNG.UGCCloud.UGCComments.tests</groupId>
  <artifactId>UGCComments-app</artifactId>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>UGCComments</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.testng</groupId>
                        <artifactId>testng</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0</version>
                </dependency>
</dependencies
<profiles>
         <profile>
      <id>BAT</id>
      <properties>
        <comments_artifact></comments_artifact>
        </properties>
        <activation>
      <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
      </activation>
        <dependencies>
       <dependency>
      <groupId>Jsonparser</groupId>
      <artifactId>Jsonparser</artifactId>
      <version>0.1</version>
      </dependency>
      </dependencies>
          <build>
     <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <source>1.6</source>
          <target>1.6</target>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
            <plugin>
        <version>2.5</version>
        <configuration>
          <skipTests>false</skipTests>
        <argLine>-Xmx512m</argLine>
               <suiteXmlFiles>

<suiteXmlFile>src/test/resources/CommentsWS.xml</suiteXmlFile>
                   <!--
<suiteXmlFile>src/test/resources/testng_selng.xml</suiteXmlFile>-->
                </suiteXmlFiles>

<reportsDirectory>${project.build.directory}/Comments1/reports/surefire</reportsDirectory>
          <properties>
          <properties>
                     <maven.test.failure.ignore>true</maven.test.failure.ignore>
         </properties>
          <property>
                <name>listener</name>

<value>com.yahoo.test.SelNG.framework.util.MethodSorter,org.uncommons.reportng.HTMLReporter,org.uncommons.reportng.JUnitXMLReporter,
 com.yahoo.qa.yWsNG.framework.util.report.YWsNGReporter,
com.yahoo.test.SelNG.framework.util.TMReporter</value>
                        </property>
                  </properties>
                  <systemProperties>
             <property>
            <name>apiHost1</name>
             <value>${maven.test.apiHost.value}</value>
            </property>
               <property>
                 <name>apiPort1</name>
                  <value>${maven.test.apiPort.value}</value>
               </property>
            </systemProperties>
           </configuration>
      </plugin>
      </plugins>
     <testResources>
      <testResource>
      <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
    </testResource>
  </testResources>
         </build>
         </profile>
<profile>
      <id>CommentsBAT</id>
[...]

<reportsDirectory>${project.build.directory}/Comments/reports/surefire</reportsDirectory>
[...]

</profiles>
</project>

I am trying to run like below:-