Thanks, Wayne, I'm well aware :)

I currently still have a couple of projects that use the stinky
"inheritance" solution; 2.1.0 is working for them until I have a
chance to migrate.

I'm regularly testing with 3.0 betas (#3 soon!) to make sure that I'm
ready to migrate immediately upon 3.0 release.
(To switch early I'd have to convince the development team that the
3.0 beta is "ready enough" for our production builds ... 2.2.1 is fine
until then.)

Zac