Benson,Wayne! Thnkx a ton for your input, you know what it just worked for me...
The below did the trick...
1st profile:
-------------
 <executions>
  <execution>
   <id>test 1</id>
    <goals>
      <goal>test</goal>
    </goals>
</execution>
</executions>

2nd profile:
------------
<executions>
  <execution>
   <id>test 2</id>
    <goals>
      <goal>test</goal>
    </goals>
</execution>
</executions>

Thnkx to wendy,anders and to all of you who spent your valuable time on
answering my idiotic question.....

There are 10 people working in my team including me, To the question when I
asked to my team, I got replies that multiple profile execution is not
possible.... But now I can proudly demo them and justify multiple profile
execution indeed works well...

This forum just rocks....

Many thnkx...

Thnkx