Hi,

I need to set up a repository whose artifacts would be accessible (being
able to get using Maven client) only for authorized people (with account
like for deploy). I have an Artifactory server with a few publicly
available repositories and I added there a new one only for selected
people. It's not available for anonymous users, but I have one problem -
Maven client tries to connect as anonymous user and claims there are no
such artifact (server returns 404 Not Found).

Is it possible to force Maven client to always connect to given
repository with user/password (defined in settings.xml) to *get* artifacts?

Regards
Marcin