From: Bogdan Calmac [mailto:bcal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 10:24 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Surefire - can you print TestNG results to stdout?

redirectTestOutputToFile is false by default so the output already goes to
the console, just as I want. However this does not include the test results.

The solution is useFile=false (I missed this).

However, this is a misnomer, it should be called enableConsoleTestResults,
because the HTML test results are created anyway, irrespective of the value
of useFile (according to my tests).

Also, I think that it should print the test results to stdout by default.
It's a lot more likely to want to see the test results in the console than
considering it as too much info and disabling it. For me at least, the test
results are this only thing I care about when I run "mvn test".