The sub-module is using the following goal for the assembler:
          <execution>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>single</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
But I think perhaps my artifact is being installed locally
(/.m2/repository) and then for some strange reason the
fake-assembly-put-my-product-together project decides that it should
look at real repositories when looking for dependencySets and not my
local .m2 repo, I wonder why that could be. Perhaps I should switch
over to using fileSets tag?

- Pulkit