Hi,

I don't think it's justified for you to write to dev list. This sound like a
typical user problem, not a dev one.
Note a lot of developers also follow the users list, so writing to dev list
is not always going to help you, if not worse.
First, try answering the question that're being asked to you: what parent
pom are you inheriting from?

Cheers

2010/8/27 Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>

> Sounds like you are using the Apache super pom as the parent. If you
> simply name yours LICENSE and NOTICE, they'll overwrite the default
> ones.
>
> Kalle
>

> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Nothing in the release plugin will do this automatically; it must be
> > configured somewhere, either in your POM or (more likely from the sound
> > of it) in a parent POM.
> >
> > Justin
> >
> > On 8/27/10 5:27 AM, han hongfang wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Our project uses maven-release-plugin in the release process. We
> maintain
> >> the LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt (which contains module specifc statement)
> for
> >> each of our modules in subversion. When we issue mvn release:prepare,
> >> standard LICENSE and NOTICE files are pulled into META-INF folder of
> target
> >> artifact. These standard files are duplicated with LICENSE.txt and
> >> NOTICE.txt we maintained.
> >>
> >> Is it possible to configure maven-release-plugin to not pull in these
> files?
> >> If yes, could you show me how to do it?
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance for your reply!

Sauvez un arbre,