Hi,
I am trying to analyze a Maven project with Findbugs, as follows:
mvn org.codehaus.mojo:findbugs-maven-plugin:2.3.1:findbugs
The build is successful, but there is no trace of the analysis reports and I
also get the following output:
[INFO] [findbugs:findbugs {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO] Locale is en
 [java] BCEL class compatability error.
 [java] The version of class org.apache.bcel.generic.ObjectType found was not
compatible with
 [java] FindBugs.  Please remove any BCEL libraries that may be interfering.
This may happen
 [java] if you have an old version of BCEL or a library that includes an old
version of BCEL
 [java] in an "endorsed" directory.
 [java] Java Result: 1
I scanned my entire computer and there is no BCEL jar in an endorsed dir. I
also removed all BCEL jars I had (7 jars) and even in a BCEL-free system the
problem happen.
Any idea?
Ronen.

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged
information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Technology or
its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is
absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us
by e-mailing to: secur...@comverse.com. Thank You."