Hi Folks,

Does anyone knows about a plugin that can attach/generate an internal release
notes?
For instance, I'm trying to generate a report based on SVN changelog filtering,
as that might be interesting for testers that use the component to perform
system testing. I've looked at some approaches using maven changelog pluging,
but that requires me to know in advance what range of revisions/date I need.
What I'm looking for is an automated way of getting the change log since last
version.

How do you guys deal with release notes in general when using maven?

Regards,

 Felipe Roos
http://www.linkedin.com/in/feliperoos

Achar desculpas para os nossos