Not right now, as we're focusing on cleaning up the infrastructure for
mirroring first. But Sonatype has two people working full-time, one to help
people get their artifacts into Maven Central and another (who just started
yesterday) to help providing better stats. Honestly we're looking at the new
year before users and projects can signup with their associate groupIds to get
their stats.

On Sep 20, 2010, at 12:34 PM, Yaniv Inbar (יניב ענבר) wrote:

> Is it possible to see how often an artifact is downloaded from the central
> Maven repository?
>
> I'm an owner of this library:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client/
>
> which is stored at this location on the central maven repository:
>
> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/google/api/client/google-api-client/
>
> and would like metrics on the popularity of the library for each of its
> versions.
>
> --
> Yaniv Inbar
> Senior Software Engineer