I am not sure what you meant by ".pom file". I am looking for a
pom.xml which has the artifactId "parent-pom" and this should be the
parent pom file for all project. I track down the whole groupId path
in Nexus (both snapshot and release repositories). All I have found is
the path composed of groupId and version, then no contents in the
directory (In the Nexus view). Is this what you are referring to?

"Because that's how pom.xml files get renamed when you're looking at a
repo. You won't actually see "pom.xml" there" So, how can i verify the
parent pom file in Nexus? Can you please explain the parent pom file
deployment process?