Ummm, thanks. I read that and i understand that deploy:deploy-file can
deploy files to remote repo. I guess I am confused by reading the
comments here in this thread.

I think at one point, I replied and described using deploy-file and
some replied that it is not suitable in my situation.

Just repeating my situation: IT guys removed some files from Nexus'
directories. Some pom files (including parent pom file) and artifacts
are now missing. I am trying to recover some of the artifacts from
build machine to remote repository. The Nexus is assumed without
backup at this point.

So, using deploy-file to deploy missing artifacts one by one is the
best way to do it?

Thanks. A.