the enforce-versions rule is the one that doesn't work in 3.0. This is
because in order to access the raw plugin list in M2, I had to fork a
ton of core code that was very tightly coupled to classes and fields
that don't exist anymore in 3.x. 3.x will warn you about plugins that
have no version already, but in order to implement this rule, I'll
have to create an M3 specific version, which will happen after the
next enforcer release.