Hi,
We are keeping our project documents in xdocs xml format, and use Maven to
build html site.  Xdocs are nice, in terms of it is a "semi-standard" way to
having documents in text format.  But it is not WYSIWYG, or it a little hard
to be WYSIWYG.

The default "maven site" or "maven xdoc" are very time consuming, because
each time, all the xml files are re-generated.    I looked at the properties
of xdocs, but seems like they all talk about UI and styles, not processing.

Is there a flag or command just to convert with one xml document into html?

Thanks.
--
Andrew H. Chen
Westinghouse Electric Company, Nuclear Fuel