I'm new in using maven. when I try to package a helloworld maven program after
I clean in the Eclipse IDE, it comes to an error. it says :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.2:compile (default-compile)
on project module: Compilation failure
Unable to locate the Javac Compiler in:
  D:\Java\jre6\..\lib\tools.jar
Please ensure you are using JDK 1.4 or above and
not a JRE (the com.sun.tools.javac.Main class is required).
In most cases you can change the location of your Java
installation by setting the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
-> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :module

I'm sure I have installed the jdk1.6, and my environment variable is also
correct. I don't it's the problem of maven, but I don't know what to do. what
can I do?