I'm sorry, I thought this is Maven-specific question, because it's about how Maven manages and gets dependencies.
Sorry therefore.

I know the Jboss Drools Maven2 repository doesn't contain a single jar file
at for this dependency. But I thought the drools 5.1.0.M1 POM contains
transitive dependencies or something. So that all in the project contained
What do I have to do to set the drools project as a reference?
A great question... for the Drools User List. They know Drools better
than we do, right?

Come back when you have a question about how Maven works...

Wayne