Hi all,

I am currently having trouble configuring the maven-site-plugin 3.0-beta-2. The setting is slightly more complex than the one described in the wiki <https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/maven-3x-and-site-plugin.html>: A parent POM configures a some reportPlugins and a child POM wants to add some more -- without having to repeat the parent's reportPlugins again.

Configuring an additional execution of site:site doesn't seem the way to go; it completely messes up the "Project Documentation" menu (on some pages, "Project Information" is the only submenu, on others it is "Project Reports").

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Best wishes,

Andreas