I tried to get this to work but have up after getting no where for a few days.

Chris

On Oct 20, 2010, at 12:59, "Lucas, Jeffrey A." <jeffrey.lu...@anthem.com> wrote:

I'm having an issue getting the Maven SCM Plugin configured to use CCRC
(ClearCase Remote Client v7.1.1).

1.     What should the clearcase-settings.xml for Clear Case and
location

2.     What are the SCM setting <SCM> settings </SCM>

3. Is there anything in the POM that is needed for configuration of
the SCM plugin

Thanks,

Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.