Hi Wayne,

It could be anything standard in the spec file (%build, %install etc.).  The
problem is a third party is providing the spec file for our use.  Instead of
having to reverse engineer it, we would like to simply point the plugin to
it's location and build the RPM based on those parameters.  Is this
possible?  I don't have much experience with RPMs, so let me know if I'm off
base here.

Thanks.