Hello,

another update on this. From studying the source code I was under the impression that mojoDescriptor.getConfiguration would give me the default configuration, but it is mojoDescriptor.getMojoConfiguration.

A debug session has shown, that the dependency plugin actually executes, but somehow doesn't recognize the dependencies
of the project.

Best regards
Andreas