Hi !

With <name>!key</name> I don't reproduce the problem with maven 3, but I
reproduce it with mvnsh 0.10 (based on maven 3.0-alpha6) context history.

<profile>
  <id>myprofile</id>
  <activation>
    <property>
      <name>!blah</name>
    </property>
  </activation>
</profile>

[mvn 2.2.1]
- mvn help:active-profiles
>> shows myprofile is activated
- mvn help:active-profiles -Dblah
>> shows myprofile is deactivated
- mvn help:active-profiles -Dblah=blah
>> shows myprofile is deactivated

[mvnsh (based on mvn 3.0-alpha6]
- mvn help:active-profiles
>> shows myprofile is activated
- mvn help:active-profiles -Dblah
>> shows myprofile is deactivated
- mvn help:active-profiles -Dblah=blah
>> shows myprofile is deactivated

... re-running mvn help:active-profiles shows myprofile is de-activated !

[mvn 3.0]
- mvn help:active-profiles
>> shows myprofile is activated
- mvn help:active-profiles -Dblah