Matt Raible wrote:
For those that use the multiproject plugin - how do you typically develop? Do you make tweaks to the "core" module and then "install" it before working on your "web" project?

I usually do this: maven multiproject:clean multiproject:install

I'm not a big fan of snapshots, especially since I don't have much value for the way that
something looked yesterday. I typically just pick a version, whether it is CURRENT or 1.0-dev,
or whatever, and use it for all of my subprojects. That way they all get the latest version
of each other.