Hello all,
First,I am new to maven and appreciate your help in advance.

 I need  to add this jar file:
glassfish-embedded-static-shell-3.1-b24.jar
to surefire runtime so I can run my junit tests .
Below configuration is not doing for me.

<build>
    <plugins>
   <plugin>
            <configuration>
                <testFailure>false</testFailure>
                <additionalClasspathElements>
                    <additionalClasspathElement>
${HOME}/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/extras/ glassfish-embedded-static-shell/3.1-b24/glassfish-embedded-static- shell-3.1-b24.jar
                    </additionalClasspathElement>
                </additionalClasspathElements>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        <plugin>
 </plugins>
    <finalName>TS010</finalName>
</build>

By the way, I can run my junit tests from the IDE using glassfish- embedded-static-shell-3.1-b24.jar