Yes, absolutely works like a charm. ..and it was in the documentation. Just couldn't find it (tree, forest).
Thanks.

On 10/25/10 3:28 PM, Anders Hammar wrote:
Make sure to have the repositoryId param specified:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-file-mojo.html#repositoryId
Define the credentials matching this id in your settings.xml.

/Anders