Hi all,

I'm having some problems with the maven-resources-plugin. I am
responsible for our CI-builds and have a Hudson set up on a Linux
environment.

Now, our developers are using Eclipse on Windows and therefore have
inadvertently configured the resources to be encoded in 'Cp1252',
instead of 'UTF-8'. Now some have accidentally included German Umlauts
in the resources, which I agree shouldn't be done in the first place.

The strange thing is that Maven builds without any problems on Windows
(even telling us that it is using UTF-8 encoding on the resources!), but
it fails with an exception on Linux!

Is there any way I can configure Maven to already fail the build on
Windows or have it configured so that it works on Linux? I want the
behavior of the two builds to be the same -- as it should be!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asm...@adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at