Hi,

I'm trying to use maven-dependencies-plugin along with flexmojos (
https://github.com/Flexmojos/flexmojos).
What I want to do is use maven-dependencies-plugin to copy some dependencies
to the destination. However, as the project is flex (and not java), I'm
having problems managing it since I have to manage some
dependencies that are defined in the external scope.

Searching in the maven-dependencies-plugin code base I found:

if ( !Artifact.SCOPE_COMPILE.equals( includeScope ) &&
!Artifact.SCOPE_TEST.equals( includeScope )
                && !Artifact.SCOPE_PROVIDED.equals( includeScope ) &&
!Artifact.SCOPE_RUNTIME.equals( includeScope )
                && !Artifact.SCOPE_SYSTEM.equals( includeScope ) )
        throw new ArtifactFilterException( "Invalid Scope in includeScope: "
+ includeScope );

in the class org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter.collection.ScopeFilter,
that is not allowing me to use the plugin the way I want to.

My question then is this: the plugin only supports today scopes that are
adequate for the java programming language. Should it not be
language-independent
(thus removing the presented code)? If it should be dependent on java, is
there some way that I can use the plugin to do what I want to do?

Thanks,
Rafael.