On 09/11/2010 9:03 AM, Anders Hammar wrote:
I think you should start by separating the configurations from your
binaries. Then it will be so much easier creating the custom zip you want.
You would also avoid having the configuration files duplicated (like outisde
the jars as well as inside some of the jars). That will sooner or later get
you or someone else into trouble.
+1  I have been a victim of this practice. Very unpleasant.
/Anders