Hi,

I'm a new user of maven.. I've seen part of response at my question, but
never exactly got
what I expect.
So, before introducing maven into my project, I had 3 differents projects.
The Api, a batch project, and a web project.
Both web and batch project needs the api.jar to compile.

So, I've made a maven project including my API project.
In the pom.xml, I just added 2 modules (web and batch).

I understood that with maven, it's better to include the project'son into
the parent.
I've got now one project including web and batch project.
It's seems to work, when I build it, the batch project make a jar file, and
the web one make a war file.

The problem is right here : both sons project are not compiled. Maybe should
I add them to the eclipse build path ? I don't really know what' the way...

Thx for your help