Curt-

not supporting version for all of your tasks in your build environments will
not produce stable releases within your SDLC process
you can overcome this problem by promoting your non-version-tagged specific
tasks to version-specific maven-plugins
(start with 1.0) which will enable your build process to produce stable release
distros

Martin-
Der Auftrag der Gesundheitspflege liefert nicht Krankenversicherung...aber über
das Auswählen der Herde