Hi Kamaran,

It would help if you provide build log. Check what part in the build is taking too long.

Thanks,

Kalpak

Hi,

I am a first time user of Maven. Earlier used Ant and now migrating the
project to Maven. My environment is apache-maven-3.0, JDK 1.6.0_22 on
Windows 7 platform. I am trying to build a web application. I have following
issues -

    - The web app have 1500 Java files. The compilation takes over 15
    minutes. Is there anyway to speed up because when I was using ant it was
    building in just over 5 minutes. My config -

                                        <plugin>
<version>2.0</version>
<configuration>
<source>1.6</source>
<target>1.6</target>
<minmemory>128m</minmemory>
<maxmemory>1024m</maxmemory>
</configuration>
</plugin>

    - The war file includes all the classes also but I don't want. I
    tried<archiveClasses>true</archiveClasses>  also but then it includes the
    generated jar. I don't want that either.
    - Also I am using war:exploded in the command line still it creates a war
    file.

Thanks
Bhushan