El 22/11/10 09:57, Antonio Petrelli escribió:
2010/11/22 Blanca Hernández<blancahdezni...@gmail.com>:
ERROR:M2_HOME is set to an invalid directory.
M2_HOME = C:\Program Files\apache-maven-2.2.1
Just a shot in the dark: it may be the space in the path, can you try
moving it in a different directory without spaces in the name?
Notice that, if this solves your problem, it is definitely a Maven bug.

Antonio

I think this is not the problem, because, I also tryed something like

M2_HOME = C:\apache-maven-2.2.1

With the same error, just changing the path. Somebody told me the could be
maybe Windows7 incompatibilities, do you think so??