Ok,

Thanks for these clarifications.
I have tried to change type as jar as you proposed and it works,
even without my workaround.

I am working with m2eclipse and I think that he is as confused as I was.
He is still searching for alog4j.bundle ...

It works great with CLI maven though.
So I guess I will talk with the guys of m2eclipse now.

Thanks for your help,

Raphael

2010/11/26 Stuart McCulloch [via Maven] <
ml-node+3281322-101205854-144...@n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2b3281322-101205854-144...@n5.nabble.com>