Our artifacts go In our internal Nexus repo.

Ron

On 30/11/2010 11:42 AM, Mike Lenner wrote:
What are common practices in terms of where to deploy maven sites to?
I'm specifically asking for projects built internally within a company
(i.e. only available to internal users).  Initially I thought that our
artifact repository itself would be a logical place but that doesn't
seem to be a common practice.  Right now we're leveraging the
workspace used by Hudson when it executes it's CI build (navigating to
the target/site/ folder).  Do people just set up a standalone
webserver for this explicit purpose?

Thanks,
Mike