Hi all,

I have the following set-up:

Project
- module A: library (packaged as JAR)
- module B: test webapp (packaged as WAR)

B depends on A via a simple <dependency> declaration.

before migrating to maven, we had a tomcat / jetty set-up where B
would depend directly on the classes of A, so that you could debug &
do modifications on A while running / debugging B and not having to
re-build A.

is there any way to reproduce this? what I'm looking for would be some
kind of "direct module dependency" (i.e. instead of B depending on the
packaged A artifact, it would directly look at its classes) or some
means to tell jetty and tomcat "guys, for that artifact, look at this
path".

Thanks,

Manuel